Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Layouts | I Love You A Bushel & A Peck

 Hello everyone! Today I am gonna share a layout that I scrap lift one of my older layouts that I did 2 years ago. Here's the blog post that I blog about the layout and its fun to see how my style progress over the years - it has definitely became more minimalist nowadays - maybe thats because I have more things going on in my life, and layouts and scrapbook pages are the places where I could keep it simple and minimalist.


I used the Hello 2014 large tags to mat the three pictures on the left. love that these tags are perfect for my square pictures of 2.5'x2.5'. I also used one full sheet of Snip Snip label to create the tags on the right and stitched them down with sewing machine.


I added some puffy stickers to create some interest around the pictures too.



I think this is my favourite layout that I have created recently. It's quick and simple, yet it looks kinda complicated ;) Thanks for dropping by and I  hope you are inspired to create a tag / label layout too!


Shop Evalicious Products Used:

  

Xoxo,
Sam


1 comment:

  1. Whoa... Ivan is a good boy, he put the trash in its place (y)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)