Friday, April 25, 2014

Project Life⎪March Update *Evalicious*


Hello all! I am back from my honeymoon and was missing baby Ivan loads during our trip. Face-timing with him nightly is just not enough and he always cried after we ended the call. Plus we had limited internet connection during our trip (which is a good thing, so we could leave our phones behind and enjoy ourselves more instead of keep checking social media updates on the phone!) 

This is the night view from our hotel during our stay in Odaiba, Tokyo. Hoping to upload more of the pictures from our trip + have more time to make albums + PL pages about it. I am almost done with the simple travelogue using Evalicious products and will post about it soon. stay tuned!


In the mean tine, I am still 'struggling' (not really) to keep my PL up to date. I think I still have a week's worth of photos that aren't included yet + I have yet to made a special spread on Ivan's birthday. So here's one of the pages that I made using a tonnes of Evalicious goodies + Citrus Twist Kits March kit. Grab a culpa of coffee, sit back and enjoy my blog post, would you?



I love love love doing simple spreads nowadays, quick and easy, without over thinking because what important is get our daily life documented right?


I added a lot of Evalicious puffy stickers, Snip Snip, labels and page tabs on most of the cards. Showing them on my close-ups here:



Love the grey Badge Buttons with the word 'Play', super apt for my playful toddler now!



Thanks for looking! XoXo, Sam

Evalicious Product used:
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)