Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Layout⎪Smile, Love *Evalicious*


Hello there! Today I am sharing my very first inspiration layout on Shop Evalicious blog. I am so thrilled to be part of this insanely talented team. Looking all the goodies that Eve sent me just made me swoon. I have been a huge fans of Evalicious rubber stamps since I found this out via Michelle De Leon. 

I have a layout to share with you today on how I used as many stamps as possible in a 12x 12 layout. 


And I would like to walk you through how simple this layout could be done. I finished this under an hour and the most tedious part of creating this layout would be….

cleaning the stamps and stencils! 

Here's how I started the layout… but I forgotten to continue taking step-by-step picture half way through. I started with making my own rainbow background using Distress Paints and a heart stencil. 


The colour of Distress Paints I used is: SpunSugar, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.


While waiting for the Distress Paint background to dry, It cut the journaling card a little so that I could fit in the photo.

Then I started placing the photos in the centre of the layout, arranging the stamps that I want to use from left to right.


I stamped all the images with black ink to make the stamped image stood out more. And then… .I forgot to take step-by-step pictures. Basically I just added more embellishments like Puffy Stickers, SnipSnip Page Tabs and Badge Buttons. Then I realise the page gets a little too busy, I added pop dot to increase the dimension of the photo.


Close-ups of the layouts:




Let's make a wild guess how many stamps I have used in this layout? Total FIFTEEN!!!! One can never have enough stamps right? Thanks for looking!

Evalicious Product used:
sam-sig

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable page! Love the contrast of the black stamping and the painted hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Sam. And a big congrats on your new DT !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)